Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cracking the Whip



There are always those who will hold doubts. Nonetheless, I wanted to show that the iPad is more than a toy. It is education made super fun. Pictured above is an app titled SBSpelling. This app enabled me to create my own spelling list of twenty words and title the group (First Practice Words). The twenty words were pulled from the Words HD Free game that I posted previously. SBSpelling shows the word and as soon as one begins typing, the word disappears. This app has another option that jumbles and mixes the letters. My student likes using this application and is eager to PRACTICE spelling words. The most enjoyable part for me, is watching him say the letters to himself as he types. The biggest aspect that impacts our home school is there is no paper to print or throw away/recycle. This free app is used frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment