Friday, March 4, 2011

iPad Transform



It was very interesting because our refurbished iPad had an issue. Pretty bizarre, because we thought the cord had snapped near the ten plug connection somehow. We do use it a lot! So, Apple sent via mail a new cable with a return envelope. The devise would not register the charger plugged to an outlet or USB to the computer before and after the new plug. So, we went into the local Apple Store without a genius bar appointment and we walked out with a new iPad. The next day Apple released the camera model iPad not that our exchange would warrant that new upgrade.

It is a mixed bag the whole camera thing. I would love for my student to take his own pictures. But, walking around carrying the iPad taking pictures. I don't think that is a good idea for a ten year old. The fact that the devise without the camera allows him to use Skype app like a phone is enough. I knew that Apple would be releasing a camera model and I'm not remorseful that I didn't wait a couple of months. I would have to get the 64GB because we would snap a zillions of photos. Also, video conversation in public is rude. Update: entertainment game apps have been deleted. It is possible to add and remove effortlessly.
photo: Art Gallery app Street Art from Bogota 2007 and DrawCast app and Spray Paint app

No comments:

Post a Comment